If you are a school district, human service agency or health care provider and need individual consultation regarding a child or adult with Optic Nerve Hypoplasia or Septo Optic Dysplasia, ONH Consulting is the answer. Mr. Sabine is also happy to speak to your organization or conduct a workshop or in-service for your staff. His unique blend of professional experience and personal insights has proven invaluable to many families and professionals. The topics of his workshops have included:
- A general overview of Optic Nerve Hypoplasia and Septo Optic Dysplasia
- Secondary medical conditions such as hormone deficiencies and developmental delays
- Sensory integration
- Characteristics of Autism, such as perseveration, repetitive behaviors and echolalia
- Learning styles and developmental timelines of many children with Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- Unique, innate strengths and abilities such as calendar calculation, photographic memory and special musical abilities
- Strategies to foster cognitive, social, educational and vocational development.
Mr. Sabine can speak by telephone conference or in person. Professional references and resume are available upon request. We hope that we can be a part of your next convention, conference or in-service schedule.